Checking & Savings
Everyone is different - that's why First Community Financial Bank offers a variety of checking, saving, interest earning options, CDs and IRAs to fit your unique needs.
Checking & Savings Accounts
- Free Checking - No minimum balance, check writing or direct deposit requirements.
- Interest Checking - No check writing or direct deposit requirements. Competitive interest earned on average daily balance of $1,000 or more.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay - Available at no charge for all accounts.
- ATM/Debit Card - The fast, convenient way to pay, with no checks to write.
- Savings - Traditional savings with competitive interest rates on balances of $100 or more.
- First Step Savers - Teaches young savers the value of savings with no minimum balance and monthly interest.
- Money Market Account - Competitive interest rate with access to your funds.
- Certificates of Deposit - Convenient, competitive interest, full FDIC insured.
- Traditional & Roth IRAs - Retirement savings options utilizing current tax advantages.
How Can We Help?
Our Personal Bankers are experts. Click to contact a banker for one-on-one service.
Please do not send confidential information via email.