Checking & Savings
Everyone is different - that's why First Community Financial Bank offers a variety of checking, savings and interest earning options to fit your unique needs.
Checking & Savings Accounts
- Free Checking - No minimum balance, check writing or direct deposit requirements.
- eChecking - Free, paperless checking with electronic statements and no minimum balance,
check writing or direct deposit requirements.
- Interest Checking - No check writing or direct deposit requirements. Competitive interest earned
on average daily balance of $1,000 or more.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay - Available at no charge for all accounts.
- ATM/Debit Card - The fast, convenient way to pay, with no checks to write.
- Savings - Traditional savings with competitive interest rates on balances of $100 or more.
- First Step Savers - Teaches young savers the value of savings with no minimum balance and
- Money Market Account - Competitive interest rate with access to your funds.
- Certificates of Deposit - Convenient, competitive interest, full FDIC insured.
- Traditional & Roth IRAs - Retirement savings options utilizing current tax advantages.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) - A tax advantaged way to save for current and future health
Order Checks Online
Ask Us About E-Statements
Call or Visit a Banker and Go Paperless Today!
Get help downloading or viewing the below files in PDF format
Learn about Overdraft Protection and other account management tools. View our Checking Navigator Guide for successful account management or take our Online Program to help you better understand how checking acccounts work and how to avoid overdraft fees.
How Can We Help?
Our Personal Bankers are experts. Click to contact a banker for one-on-one service.
Please do not send confidential information via email.